Thursday, June 25, 2009

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG

Vooman announced a blog and then immediately thought, ...Good God! I don't want to blog. I will expose myself and my, possibly, stupid thinking to the world, to ridicule, to laughter, to scorn. I almost wrote my first and my last blog. My last was going to me "My Mistake." After a few days, or has it been weeks, I thought...come on Vooman...you can't be that kind of coward...get out there and kick a little shit. Hell what can you do when you can't jog, can't dance, can't spend spend money (cause you don't have any) can't got out to dinner...What's left? Watch the tube that is 50% commericals?
Blog...blog...blob...blog. Who thought up that name? It sounds like someone walking in mud five inches deep. I've done it before when I was a kid and used to catch pollywogs in that muddy pond down in the field. It's the idea of an endless world out there that you can never get to the end of. At least a book has an end. You might start another one, but it does have an end. This internet has no end.
I will take it a day at a time, like AA. Like one blog at a time. I do not have to gorge myself on blogs or overdose on them. I will not make myself read one more and one more. So if I start this process slow...you will be patient with me. I am only Voomankind.
Vooman...That reminds me, I dreamed I saw a big hand come out of the sky and down on the beach, I took this to be the hand of God. People ran to the hand and started climbing it....almost to the elbow. I looked further on down the beach and it seemed people were flocking around a normal size person ...maybe a guru. I thought people were hungry for God....to swarm this hand like a bunch of ants.
A day or so later I dreamed water was falling over the edge to the beach like waterfalls all down the beach. So much water. I am only telling you these dreams because I will be weaving these dreams and what they mean, or if they came true, into my blogs. Sometimes I don't know what they mean for a week or so. But this is the Voo of me...so get used to it. Often times... my dream life is more active than my real life. My feet are getting a little heavy now...I'll blog on...tomorrow...or....

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this entry with a visit into your dreamland which I know is very active and colorful and always interesting, first the dream itself and then your interpretation and then seeing if it comes true in some way. Glad to see you went with the flow of your dreams and got feeling like writing again. Whatever it takes! Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog, blob, blob...the old mudhole? That was actually so much fun! Blobbing is good!
    I am stuck on my name...who shall I be? Annie A? Bits and Pieces? Country Sage (Gerry's) but I don't feel too Sagie. Country Quakes? Merann? From the Forest. Art Cooper in Panguitch is Panguitch Professor. Buzzard Country (Buzzards fly overhead each day) Lore from the Forest. Slick Rock (W)Ren. King Kabin. mmmmmmm You see?
    I too love your dreams and interpretations, but not the dregs of dispair.
    There is too much to do! I may have to start and rename and rename. At our age, the dancing will have to be on the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think(from reading this) you already enjoy it..hooked, I'd say :-). It can be a nice release, some therapy, a voice~what you make it~ just don't take anything negative anyone says as having much import. Lots of people type the way they talk, to make themselves feel important.

    I came over from Gerry's blog. Welcome. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. one day at a time..has a nice ring to it..and No-you can't say anything stupid--no wait-yes you can--either way-LOL-it's your blog-For You-not for Us-we are just along for the ride..
    ride on--or is that-write on....

    ReplyDelete