Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dreaming in Hi-Tech

My dreams get more and more interesting when my life gets dull. Last night I had a long highly colored dream of both the living and the dead getting together, probably for the 4th of July.
I thought my sister Gerry and I were working as waitresses. I was going home and heard that my cousin Max Wison had stopped by were we worked, with all of his family. I told my sister to go back and also to bring my mother (passed on) as Aunt Elaine would be there (passed on.) I went back to the restaurant walking with my brother-in -law Pole (passed on) which was now almost full of Wisons, kids, cousins... everyone. I thought I was never going to be able to handle this many people. Gerry said she wasn't going to do it for $2.00 and hour. I finally just turned the whole thing over to the night crew. I suddenly saw Dean (my brother-in-law, who was lost) come running in, chasing one of the resturant workers. My sister was getting mad at his running around like that and finally she said, "I just want to know what is going on." (Aware he was dead and now young again.) I finally sat down among the living and the dead and was happy that my cousin had made the effort to stop by for this visit.
Next night... I deamed we were all going through all these clothes looking for the prefect thing for my sister Ann to wear. We finally found this beautiful flowing dress that was perfect and her husband, Tom, came out and he had on a suit that matched perfectly with her dress. I was exciting to see them going off to dance. I thought Tom was going to dance on his not so perfect leg for this event. (Maybe like ...So You Think You Can Dance...couples.) I remembered how they danced so well together when they were young.
Next night...Dream my sister, Gerry, and I were walking with a rather wild dark colored dog. We walked for a long time up a mountain until we were out of the city and then ...As we came over the top their was a bright orange hill, clouds and sunset it was beautiful in the distance (like heaven) but the trail went straight down. Gerry was just heading out down the trail...talking, not noticing how far we had gone. I finally told her we should head back up or we would never make it back. She turned around heading back up hill.
The colors and the length of these dream are what are amazing. My cousin Max is meeting right now in Boulder with his family for the 4th of July.....as well as my other sister, Ann and her family. Maybe I am just traveling along in my dreams. Maybe the living and the dead are always intmingled, if we could see them.
Again I dreamed....
I was walking down this street and their was a gang of hooigans come at me down the street.
Instead of meeting them, I used my old ability....I had always had it, to fly up onto the shed away from them. They climbed up on the shed and tried to catch me, but I took off flying down the street just over the heads of people. I realized I was kind of rusty as I hadn't flown for awhile. Some one called after me and said, "We just want a DNA sample. If you can fly, it must show in your blood and we can find other people who can do this too." I thought, I am not going to let them catch me until I practice flying some more and can do it better.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone must be gathering for the 4th. I dreamed a couple of nights ago of my mother. I had all of these problems I wanted to talk to her about and she told me I would have to find someone else because she was going to Calif for 5 days. Last night my Grandma and Grandpa Roundy were in my dream, all of us at a baseball game in the rain. I wake up feeling as if we've had time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to go to sleep but couldn't, so I thought maybe something is waiting for me on the computer, and here was Linda with not one dream, but many, with the living and the dead intermingling. Raymond's play was full of spirits, and then I felt the spirits rushing down to look after Gary Dean a few days, and LaRae was undoubtedly going to Calif. to check on Linda who had not been heard from for a few days, but was probably not going to be able to go anywhere until she go ther MRI. I wanted to tell you Linda, that a woman in here in her late thirties, somehow broke a bone in her back and her whole leg started going very numb plus she was in agony, so Emergency at St. Joseph's rushed her into an MRI the next morning and operated on her, and she is walking around still in agony a month later. But she was in the system that was the difference I think and screaming. She plus did not know how she did this, and doesn't recall it! This is Stacey who has scared us any number of times. We have heard Calif. is 20 billion in the hole, and passing out IOUs to people who are due state income tax returns. If only they had what Bernie Madoff stole. Well, you have got an appt. for an MRI, so that is for the good. Sis Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved hearing about all of your high tech dreams. Bright colors are fun in dreams. Your sub-concious does not want you to think you are living a dull life so it is trying to entertain you. Your flying dreams tickled me as I have always done that just when I thought my goose was cooked, off I would go. It usually is pretty laborious for me but once in a while I can do it effertlessly. If you find out it is in your DNA let me know, and i will check up on myself:) I think it is very possible that the spirits come to mingle with living when there is a celebration because everyone gets their vibration up there where thy may connect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have flying dreams. I want one! My DNA must be different from yours. Tom and I both just enjoyed being on the mountain with our kids...the first time in our half-done cabin. We had fun if no one else did...I don't know about the long flowing dress. What was that? Loved hearing about your dreams.

    ReplyDelete