Monday, July 6, 2009

DREAM - GET OUT OF THE COVERS

In this dream I went to see my sister, Margie. She was all dressed in a beautiful suit and that had a beautiful matching hat of the same material. I thought she must be going to church. She said she was going to take me over to Floyd's brother. She said Floyd's brother had left his wife and he and the woman he was living with had a baby that was close to a year old. We went there and they were laying in bed. Margie said, "They are so much in love they hardly get out of bed."
I held out my hand to the baby and she just took off walking to me. I talked to her and she started talking to me in long sentences, like kids don't do. "This is the smartest little baby I have ever seen," I said. The mother of the baby came out and she had a big blue birth mark on her face. I was curious about the woman that Floyd's brother had fallen so much in love with and was surprised at how she looked.
I was thinking....these Ence Brothers are rather wild.
Suddenly we were in Boulder and Gerry was with up. Dale Barney came up and Gerry started talking about the outlaws of Boulder. Dale went into this big act...acting out the part. Someone said they were afraid of him and Bruce and he just went into it... big time... trying to scare them even more. He said, "You sister, Gerry, was with me when we kill 8 squaws on the res...." I knew that had to be a lie. We were walking in this western town, like a movie set. I thought Ron Nix was there helping to build the set. I was wondering myself it that actually had been some murders. Dales daughter came in and seemed to be all mixed up in it as well.
These dreams are so colorful and detailed, I am wondering if I am not just running my own reels for the night.

Last night I had a very telling dream about myself. I had overslept and finding it hard to get up. I dreamed I was back working for Flo and she came in with a whole big bunch of people and I was suppose to take their orders. There was nothing to write on but some old covers. I took everyones order on these covers. When I got to the kitchen, I couldn't read any of the orders as they had absorbed into the covers. I thought I was going to get fired. I was trying to get all these hungry people to get up and tell the cook what they wanted. (Resturant dreams are my nightmare deams.) After I woke up in a panic. I thought... why Flo and Link, my old bosses? Then I realized my dreams were probably telling me to "flow and link" as on the internet. Out there they are waiting for me to "flow and link." ....Get out of the covers.

2 comments:

  1. Flow and link...must be the internet...so many are out there. I enjoyed Scott coming around for a bit. And Gary. It is the way we can link up when physically we are some place else.
    I enjoyed your dreams...varied and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a very clever dream, Flo and Link. Brilliant. That should convince you. Yes, I know you tend to dream more when life has slowed down, but enjoy your dream life while it is so active. I know I am. I love your colorful dreams. I am going to have to think about some of the others to see if I can tell what they mean as I also had a dream about Margie and Floyd over the weekend. I thought I was trying to talk to him and Floyd was looking right through me as though he did not even see me. Your dreams about the Ence brothers might be connected to some event coming up as is mine, maybe. Gerry

    ReplyDelete