Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MOVIES BEING FILM...AT LEAST IN MY DREAMS

The movie that my son and nephew made has not been sold, but a new movie was being shot...at least in my dreams. I was all night building set with Ron Nix on somekind of western movie town. This dream went on so long and with so much detail, I am sure, now, I am living more in my dream than in reality...or my dreams have become reality and reality is now a dream. I was not only helping to build sets, but I was acting in the movie as well. My whole wardrobe was given to me and I was deciding how to fix my hair. I was going over lines. The old log cabin in Salt Gutch was being used for some of the scenes, while other scenes were going to be shot on the mountains of Boulder.
Toward morning it seems I was coming out of a hole and I heard, "Don't give up, light is just around the corner. I looked up and saw light as if I was in a hole.
Later I came out of the hole and the light was so bright on everything I had to cover my eyes. I thought I had made it into a new land that had a different kind of light than the earth had. Everything was bathed in a yellow brightness.
Now if my dreams come true as they often have done in the past...there will be some more movie making going on in the future.
One woman I was working with told me she never dreamed. I said, "Well, just tell me what you want to know and I'll dream for you." She said, "We are thinking of going into a buiness with this other guy and I want to know if it is a good move." I ask my dreams to answer this and dreamed that a tree was planted in a little corner...and it was just too small a space for that tree to grow. I then looked up on the wall and a pieces of the wall paper was coming loose. When I looked at it there was a nest of cockroachs living under it. I told her the dream and they later found out that this guy had a bunch of bad credit and yes, the place they looked at for the business was way too small.

I accidently found
an opening
...and opening
to eternity
and just
came on back
inside myself
...L.K.

3 comments:

  1. There is a lyrical quality to this recounting of your dream as well as the one for the woman. And a little poem that describes so well why you decided to pass on eternity at this time. I do love to read about your dreams. Hope te first one also means that maybe you will get the help you need in the next while after you have folloowed the script for a while and played your part step by step. Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved you coming back to finish work you have not done, dream dreams you have not had, and touch the lives of many, not just a few.
    Follow through and write, write...your dreams are poetry that can take the breath away. Dream to greater heights. That last small poem brings you back to earth to struggle on.
    I am not really a dreamer either. Those swans
    need to swim happily along and who else can tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on to follow your blog, but my image didn't come with me. That's odd. There is always something that I don't get.
    Anyway I love following your blog!

    ReplyDelete