Monday, August 3, 2009

Blogs getting Bogged Down

My blogs are not getting written because I can't get to the page where you write. This blog takes me everywhere but where I need to be. If I tell my friends to go to Vooman's Voice they come up empty...blank...nothing. The only way I can get there is because I have Vooman listed as a favorite. I finally get tired of fighting it myself and go watch a movie on T.V. Finally Mr. Blogspot will give me the right page and I don't know why, the next time I try to blog I have to go through the same thing. After about a half an hour, this page I am writinng on came up. I don't like it because it doesn't have spell check or grammer I don't know where to find it. I can't imagine it not having spell check. If I write my blog on the word processor this blog will not take it in this space from edit. Why not? Maybe there is a war between Goggle and Mircosoft or Yahoo. I hate war. By the time I actually get to the page to write the important blog I wanted to blog is old and seems less important. So for now I will only bitch a bit.

I have been to Petaluma to see Max and stayed the night. We went to Santa Rosa Fair that had horse races, but we went to the exibits and only 3 horse races. I am thinking of a fast trip to Phoenix to get a few more things I left in the house, but not sure now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    It's late but I did open my email account and the only one I responded to was yours. This blog of your is fascinating. I miss conversing with you. Busy with the new shingles on my roof! And, with starting school - Kimberly on Aug 10 for the 8th grade and me on Aug 11 for veterinary technician school. Would love to see you if you come to town. I will make your blog one of my very favorite bookmarks. Godd luck with it. Love, Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your problems made me laugh. They sound just like my problems! I'm trying to make my photo a small one near the entry after going to a new one, but who do I do that?? I think I had several blogs before I got one that they all stayed together. I still have no idea what I am doing!
    Hi Jeannie...you feel like a friend through Linda for many years. Are you blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can't find the 'spell check' on this blog either...the thing that gets me is that I can't seem to format it the way that I want, the margins never come out proper...it gets on my nerves so much that it keeps me from posting as many blogs as I would like...I'm surprised that this site still has so many bugs that havnt been worked out yet, this thing has been around for years, for gods sake. Or maybe the spell check and the margin settings are there, but they just made them too difficult to locate...witch is almost just as bad as them not being there in the first place.

    ReplyDelete