Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DREAM REALITY

Seth, from the Jane Roberts channeled Seth books, is the only place I had read that our dream are the true reality and our lifes are drawn out of that conciousness. It only makes sense as that is the part of us that goes on after death. I like his idea and it make sense, so, I will go along with it for now. Everyone in the world, including my sisters, have wanted me to stop talking about my dreams, but they are so real and vivid...I just go right on annoying people with them...dreaming away. I started recording my dreams at 20 and have studied dream, mine and other peoples for almost 50 years. I am no amateur at this I only tell the ones I think are the most important.
I have gone back to movie scripts and movie making in my dreams. I was in a science fiction type movie and ask what it was and they said it was "The Tiregrabber." That is one of John Bennett's books. Another night, I was writing a script and making a movie that was at some old mission and all the women of the town who had nothing to do was helping to bring it back to what it was. They were growing gardens, finding old wall and fountains. It was shot somewhere in Mexico or New Mexico. At the end they men were all sitting around with a band and the women came in singing and then dancing...all wild, like we used to do in Boulder. They band called for more men and it seemed to end in a big finale with everyone dancing and singing...Men and women. This was a real feel good movie.
Last night I was doing my own stunts in a movie. It had something to do with finding out that my sister, Gerry, had actually slept with my old love Bukowski. I knew she was lieing to me about it and I knew it was a movie, so I went out and practiced again and again a stunt were I would be hit by a car and had to tumble over the hood in just the right way not to get hurt. I didn't start dreaming about movie making until I got to San Francisco. Maybe I should be working on movie scripts.
Some people think I should take a drugs to stop my dreams, but I believe that the dream world is passing along important information for the improvement of this world. We can get off track...going the wrong way, etc, but our dreams are constantly drawing us back to what we are meant to do or our true desires. Maybe my biggest desires lines in movies, I am not sure...or maybe some time, some place, I have already made movies. The probablity of what might happen is before me to bring to life.
In another dream I was talked to an old school friend of mine, Dell. He seemed to know everything about me and I asked now he knew and he said, my nephew Dan has set it all up on the internet for him. I was amazed. My sister, Margie, was in this dream and she had planted a orchard of peach tree. Each stick had a peach on top. When I woke, I knew this was a dream to do with Dale Barney because he was the one who planted all the peach pits and they all came up. His orchard had more peaches than anyone could use. This could be the link between the living and the dead. Dale and Dell, who had a near death sickness a year ago, and Margie who is kind of going through the end of Floyd's life. The peaches...the peaches...right how I am not sure. I might just be my symbol for Dale. My dreams gave me the symbol for Leo, a Raccoon. He used to call the mice raccoons. The symbols move the dream process along with greater speed, like a sign language.

2 comments:

  1. I was somewhat startled to read that in your dream you were making a moving about having found out your sister Gerry slept with Bukowski and was lieing to you. This was like throwing a little bomb and waiting for a blow-up which I would say also indicates that you may be too addicted to fights (action movies) and once such an idea takes hold you have a hard time throwing it off which is why reality is always held more important than dreams. What we see in reality we know is happening and we can also do detective work and find out pretty much what happened even if it is concealed from us, so dreams do not ultimately have the final word. I think they may better interpret what happens, lead us to new insights but they will never provide you with some startling new important piece of information, that you have not picked up in reality. I think that is the weakness of the Seth argument. Reality encompasses more than dreams. The dreamer is ultimately the writer of the dream and is responsible for what is portrayed in it and done with it. You may have dreamed this dream but to throw it out there without further analysis of what you know to be real, it can be perceived as an attack and since it has no basis in reality, it is a little difficult to try to respond to it. Reality will give you your true answer. There are all kinds of ways to find out if Gerry really slept with Bukowski besides a dream. Ask her. If she says no, you can pretty well believe she is telling the truth, if you usually believe in her veracity, but for some reason you may think she is capable of doing such a thing, meaning she might not be sleeping with Bukowski but she may be thinking of sleeping with someone which might in your mind be just as bad. This all gets very complex, and your dream machine may be incapable of giving you correct answers, which is why we have to depend on other attributes to get answers, our powers of reason, our desire to get along, our need to keep the peace, etc. The dreamer has to anticipate reactions to certain dreams and decide how they may be presented not to cause an adverse reaction. So a good command of reason seems vital in being guided by dreams. Dreamers have responsibilities, too, to inspire trust before they can be relied upon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Gerry with respect to dreams and reality. There could be other reasons for your dream...seeing she has just left an alcoholic boyfriend and is moving on.
    Maybe there is a disturbance in you because you are also moving in a more free state. After all, Buk has been gone for many years...and life is still to be lived!
    I wondered in all your peach dreams..you weren't actually picking up Tom, the gardner and great peach eater. He was craving from Farmer's Market just yesterday two kinds of pleaches. He eats peach jam, peach yogert, peaches. (pineapple is the other other fruit he craves. His potatoes are doing so well that they have berries on top. I've never seen berries on a potato plant before. His onions are thriving. His yard is blooming like a rose. (That's what Maude used to say about Cliff.) You aren't picking up danger to him, are you? After all it is me who has been talking about Dell...

    ReplyDelete