Thursday, January 20, 2011



This photo was taken on my senior trip at Knott's Berry Farm. I was always half way in love with Tony Reynolds, but he always had another girlfriend. I think I fell in love at first sight at the school playground at the old elementry school in Escalante when I was about six years old. That old brick two story school that should never been torn down. It was historic. Aunt Nethalla helped get half of the historic building in Escalante bulldozed. She was cleaning up the town. I have always loved old buildings. I think Dell LeFevere and Janel Spencer look pretty good in the photo too.

1 comment:

  1. You did it! After you put the picture on, you can write in the post..(It usually goes on the top. I haven't figured out how to get them to go on down in the post. I need advice about that. Is this a Sr. Trip or what?

    ReplyDelete