Sunday, January 30, 2011

PSYCHIC, DREAMS AND HUMOR FROM HEAVEN


Psychic insight and dreams is something everyone has. It is just that some people believe in it a lot more than others do and some, like me, have been doing it a lot longer. I started recording my dreams and seeing if they were important way back when I was thirty. So I have fifty years on some people. I have to come respect the truth of my dreams much more than what I see on T.V. I gave my grand kids empty note books for Xmas to record their dreams. One of them says to me, "Grandma, I don't dream." I told her. "You dream, you just don't remember them."
I took psychic development classes for years at a Spiritualist church and finally developed, got over my fears and gave messages to people. The hardest thing to learn was to believe, yourself, the message and not lets others distract you by their disbelief.
There was an old psychic there who always started her message with, "I have a message for you from the other side of life..." She had this squeaky voice and I would go home and say that line in exactly her tone...making everyone laugh. I love a good laugh line and wanted to steal it, but I didn't. Nobody laughed when she said it. I couldn't help thinking...she's psychic, she'll know I am making fun.
I'll tell you a few of the messages, that I call hits before I get to current messages.
#1 (This was to a man I had never seen before.) Sir, I'm sorry, but all I seem to be getting for you is alligators. I know this is Phoenix and the desert and their are no alligators around here...but. that it."
He said, "Well that is good enough for me because I'm here from Florida and I know who that message is from. It is from my brother-in-law who passed away recently. His backyard backed up to the swamp and his favorite thing was going down and watching the alligators. He even built a bench down there."
#2 This is not all of this message, but I told another woman I saw a set of department store legs that are set up to display hose or shoes, etc. She told me that her friend has died recently who was paralyzed and had told her before she died that the first thing she was going to do after she died was get a set of legs.
#3 Another young man in his messaged I gave him a old hay rake and a man who had something to do with honey, maybe beekeeper. He shook his head and looked at me like I was out of mind.
I said, "Well, I am not it taking back, it might mean something later." After the reading he came up to me and said, "I suddenly realized the messages was from Mr. Honeycutt. He lived next door when I was young and I loved that old man and went over to see him everyday. Between our places was this old hay rack that I passed by to get there.
I call these kind of messages hits. I guess being a gambler I looked upon it like the horse races. You couldn't win every time...but I also found out the psychic wouldn't work to pick winners. I doubt that's what it was devised for. Even though, I have been given winners in dreams like a horse, Red, that paid over $80 to win.
I have numerous dreams every night, my family are sick to death of them, but they just keep right on coming. I have expanded to dream about the world. My crystal ball changes into a word map and I, sometimes, get a birds eye few of what is going to happen like a huge waves or islands where a volcano is erupting. I dreamed of a Pyramid a couple of weeks ago and I kept looking for something to happen in Egypt. And here it is..still happening.
I dreamed numerous times of earthquakes and destruction before Haiti. So when I start to dream about something bad happening, I get a little nervous.
When some one is going to die in the family, I see my Dad riding in with a saddled horse to take someone back with him.
I have animal symbols for everyone, so when they come into my dreams I know who they are. My daughter, a Pig, (she has a collection of pigs.)
I announced my daughter was coming home early from the Peace Corp because I dream a pig got on the plane. She did.
My son, a cross, (he's a church going man.)
My youngest son has been, a Griffie, (as he has his head in the cloud a lot.) He's been changing to something else. It's dangerous during changes.
A friend who died, a Bear, (he had a dog named Bear.)
My sisters a Swan...etc. etc. See how it goes. The amazing thing about dreams and psychic insight is that they get it through to you with such a sparsity of words. One image can convey so much.
Like a telephone Pole...coming at me from the sky. I said, Pole a dozen its before I knew it was from the brother-in-law, Pole,of course, from the other side of life..ha. I called his daughter to see what was going on. There had a birth in her husbands family, but I told her her dad was looking after her. Her husband was still out of town, when a cougar stash his kill, a deer, almost at her back door. He did it on her dad's birthday. This in my home town of Boulder, Utah. If a cougar comes to me, I will know who it is. Or maybe that will be my niece's animal sign. Tony the Tiger, (his nickname from school) is, naturally, a tiger.
Rather than deceased or dead, I have been calling them the undead...

I am tell you this because I am planning on adding a little dream box and messages to my Vooman's Voice. Like the one I had last night of a flash flood coming down a freeway. I jumped out of my car and climb a wall and headed for high ground. The guy behind passed driving to fast, right into it,cursing me as he went by. This was a warning, they will tell me later when and where.(Maybe) In the dream, I thought, I would be dead if I hadn't had advance warning. Some of the freeways in Phoenix look like canals. My undead sister ,LaRae, warned me about my driving only a couple of days before I drove into head-on traffic. I remembered the dream and knew...threw it in reverse and I backed up on a dime. (Whew!)
***warning, all reader much bear with my bad grammar, misspelled words, so S's, etc. etc. My computer doesn't speak yet and tell me what I have done wrong.

4 comments:

  1. Great entry. I was fascinated and I have heard some of these dreams before, back when you got some of these messages. I can guarantee that you are a tireless dreamer. Your mind speaks to you through dreams more than hardly anyone I have ever met. I have psychic dreams but not nearly as many as you do. I also get messages but I have not tried to get them for perfect strangers as you have done and got hits! So keep on dreaming and telling us about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream about the duck (little swan)
    about to drop over the waterfall could have been Logan who not only had her gall bladder out this morning, but her appendix that they found double its size, very swollen and about to burst. She was obviously on the edge. This operation saved her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very interesting the different ways people's psychic abilities manifest. Your friend Karin (My ex daughter in law ) has a strange perception about money/gambling. Right after she won the 50,000 she had another $1,000. scratch ticket. This year just before Xmas she said Dave had been wanting to get tickets and she kept saying "No not yet." Soon they were in Safeway and she said,"Ok, go buy a ticket. It was a $100. winner. Two days later coming from work she had a strong feeling to go in the cigarette store and buy a ticket. It was a $2500. winner. Dave said,"Oh you just had to out do me didn't you? It is uncanny how she gets the store to go too. I never win on these things, but guess I would have to start buying a ticket now and them Thy can't be as fun as playing the horses,right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe your blog needs to become a report of your dreaming life. Your dreams are always amazing and very predictive. I'm loving the dream workshop I'm doing right now and hope to become one of the great family dreamers.

    ReplyDelete